We would love for you to join this little lark’s growing community and contribute your healthy words of wisdom! First, please be sure to look over these submission guidelines in order to make this an easy process for everyone. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas!
- Contributors: This little lark aims to maintain an inclusive community and welcomes contributors from all walks of life and professions. We ask that your writing aligns with our mission to inform, inspire and empower a healthy way of living. Accepted submissions will demonstrate mindfulness, compassion, and general positivity. In addition, we ask that you cite any sources used in generating your article. *We reserve the right to edit all submitted material to align with these principles.*
- Word count: We encourage you to write between 200-850 words. However, all submissions will be considered.
- Original Work: All contributions should be your own original work and written exclusively for this little lark. Previously published posts will not be considered.
- Publishing your post(s): While there is currently no monetary compensation for your contributions, you will find the exposure to thousands of readers very rewarding. We are happy to include a short bio and photo with your published posts as well as any hyperlinks to your personal, professional, and/or social media sites. We also ask that you share your published work with your community.
- Photographs: Please submit original photographs to accompany your submissions. This little lark abides by the Copyright Law of the United States and any material submitted for publishing is solely the responsibility of the contributor.
- How to Submit: Please e-mail your full article, with working title and any relevant photographs, bios, and headshots to: email@example.com. Please allow up to 7 days for a response, as we receive many e-mails daily.
***Thank you for your interest in contributing to this little lark.
We look forward to hearing from you!***